Gooding & Associates, Inc. was purchased by Dave Albanese in October 2015. Dave worked for Gordon Gooding for 2 years, before changing ownership. For over 25 years, Dave has been involved in the distribution and sales of building material products and systems. Dave, and his staff are dedicated to providing excellent service and solutions to their diverse customer base.
Our main business focus has been directed toward the specialty building products and systems marketplace. We provide product and system solutions to the architect, contractor or specification body. We successfully promote the features and benefits of a product as value added to the project. Our customers are building material dealers, general contractors, and architects. Our success has resulted from our ability to put sales and marketing plans together that involve all aspects of the construction cycle—connecting designer/specifying body, contractor, distributor and product manufacturer.
Our product lines include:
- Flexible track products for the construction of structural curves used for walls, ceilings, columns, arches and “S” curves
- Mineral deck plugs for fluted deck assemblies, drywall and masonry wall applications
- Deflection track and clip assemblies for head of wall
- Glass reinforced gypsum (GRG) and glass fiber reinforced cement (GFRC) columns, domes, light covers and custom shapes and designs
- Spray on thermal and acoustical insulation
- Access doors, panels and hatches in plastic, metal, or drywall. Custom sizes available
- Exterior, insulated finishing systems (EIFS), plaster, stucco, drywall trims, reveals, wire mesh vents and expansion points
- Wood ceilings for linear and curved applications
- Specialty tools and equipment including spray nozzles and spray-applied fiber machines
In addition to our products, our support system is there to help you develop stronger relationships with your customer base by providing the following services:
- Product knowledge classes
- Project site visits
- Point of sale material
- Assistance with product submittals for approvals
Located in Long Island our primary market place is the Northeast, mid-Atlantic regional territories and New England. We have sales representatives servicing New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC, Pennsylvania and New England.